Friday, December 3, 2010

Elegant Winter Boots

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Snow Day!

Can it be? Is it really snowing outside? Could this possibly mean that we'll have snow for Christmas? WOOHOO!

Now, do not get me wrong, snow for Christmas is great but the cold weather it brings..... Brrrrrrrr!

Yes, I am not a big fan of the cold. In fact I have an allergy to cold. Really, such exist and it's no fun. You are pretty much should not be outside when it's cold. If you do and you are not protected, you'll look like leopard but with red spots. No fun at all!

And don't get me started on all of the clothing that you have to wear in the winter. Long pants, thick socks, thick sweaters, winter hats, winter gloves, bulky warm boots and etc. So, here is the question of the day:

How to keep warm and look elegant in the cold weather?

There are many advisers on this matter. But I want to hear your opinion.

I always try to look good but winter is tough. So, keeping warm takes a priority. Main part of my body that has to stay warm are my feet. If my feet are cold it does not matter how much clothes I am wearing, I'll be cold. And I have to tell you, it is very tough to find very warm ELEGANT winter boots. They do not exist! Yes, check the link. Do you see yourself wearing something like that in -20C????? NO WAY! I love my feet too much to let them freeze to "death".

So, as I mentioned earlier I am very interested in your opinion. Perhaps you have a suggestion that I can use. Perhaps there is a solution besides old proven true Russian boots - valenki. Hey, they really work.

Think about it and let me know.

That's all for today!

Have a fantastic day and enjoy the snow!

Be ACTIVE! Be INVOLVED! Be a DOER with Olga Dewar!

No comments:

Post a Comment