Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Hello Everyone,

Happy One Week Anniversary to Current Woman Blog. You might think it is silly to celebrate something like this, but one week is a milestone for anything brand new in my opinion. Just look at the competition!

Well, I thought today we'll do some fun things. There will be few things to read but nothing heavy. How about your style, interesting tips about weight loss and some updates to the Current Woman.

InStyle (1-year auto-renewal)We'll start with your style. Yesterday I came across the game that  test the knowledge of different styles. Now, as you're well aware I am a big advocate for you being yourself. But once in a while we come across the situations with our wardrobe: "Will this blouse match this pair of pants? And how about shoes? And don't forget the accessories." You know what I am talking about.

So, here is what I found, this is a fun game. There are quite a few outfits to go through so watch the time if you are in the office. We don't want your boss to join your game. And don't forget, if you do not do well it only means that you have a different style from everything that they offer. Enjoy! By the way, the colour for 2011 is honeysuckle. Hmmm! This should be interesting.

Women's Health (1-year auto-renewal)Now we are moving to the subject somewhat related to our style, weight loss. I know, I  know. Not again. Well, I am not going to try to sell you another weight loss product just wanted once again to share some info that I discovered. It is actually about eating food not skipping it as well as a very delicious recipe. Have a look for yourself. You see, it's not that tough. And it's not that scary either. Just make sure to ignore almonds if you are allergic to nuts.

So what do you think? Not bad so far. Nothing heavy. Ready for the last installment for today? Updates for Current Woman.

Well, here are some exciting news. In the new year, 2011, we will have some contests and prizes for you. I have many ideas but I also would like to hear your opinion. Please let me know what you might be interested in via comments. This blog is for you after all. So, your opinion counts.

This is all for today. It was a very interesting first week for Current Woman Blog and I am looking foreword to many more.

Have a fantastic day! And remember....

Be Active! Be Involved! Be a Current Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment