Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Congratulations!

Hello, hello.

Did you miss me?

Well, I know that one of my resolutions (at least five posts a week) did not work out that well in the last week. But that's ok. I am sticking to my Goal Achieving plan and here I am. I am back and stronger then ever!

Ok. Yesterday was apparently the most depressing day of the year. Ottawa was very cold (-29C with windchill) but it was celebrating. We were celebrating one of our favorite (mine in particular) radio DJs. I know this blog is for women but who else will support our Canadian boys' accomplishments?

Jeff Mauler from the "Morning Hot Tub" on Hot 89.9 was chosen as one of the co-hosts with Kelly Ripa on "Live with Regis and Kelly". This is a huge accomplishment! He was chosen out of 1,000s of contestants. He is the only Canadian that will be one of the hosts with Kelly Ripa next week.  

Another interesting news I've heard today is that Regis Philbin is retiring from the program. So, in reality,  Mauler, as we know him in Ottawa, is going for his new job interview next week. And I know that he will do very well and get the permanent hosting job on "Live with Regis and Kelly" (well it will have to be "Live with Mauler and Kelly"). Next, Daytime own TL Rader will be replacing Kelly Ripa (TL, I know that this is your dream job). For those of you in Ottawa, can you imagine those two hosting together? They work great together in Ottawa!

So, this is a bit of Ottawa news for you for today. There will be another post later today. I will be sharing few tips on fitness and nutrition. Don't forget to check "Current Woman" before you go to bed tonight.

That's all for now.

Be Active! Be Involved! Be a Current Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment