Monday, February 28, 2011

Canadian Real Estate News February 2011

Hello, hello.

This is a feature that will become a monthly update for my readers and any one else that is interested in real estate.

It's a monthly newsletter that will offer you some real estate stats for Ottawa area, graciously provided to me by Ottawa Real Estate Board. It will also feature real estate articles related to Canadian real estate market. This month there is an interesting article about buying a home for your adult child.

This is a particularly interesting subject since more and more cities become increasingly expensive and many parents (including me) are concerned about their children ability to buy a home in the near future.
But there is always a solution. Federal government offers some incentives for this particular option. And there are still many opportunities in Ottawa area and some of my clients are taking advantage of this opportunities.

I'll let you judge. Please read Canadian Real Estate News February 2011. I'll be very interested in hearing what you think about this idea. Also, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. You can reach me at my office (613) 270-8200.

Have a great day!

Be Active! Be Involved! Be a Current Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment