Tuesday, March 15, 2011

100 Reasons for 100 Years

Oh, what a beautiful March day in Ottawa! Lots of sun and all that snow that we got last week is melting! The sound of melting snow is a magical tune to my ears! Ah! Spring is almost here!

This year the world has celebrated 100 years of International Women's Day. So, in the event of this wonderful celebration we are going to discover or re-discover 100 women that somehow influenced the world in a good way.

Every week we will talk about four outstanding women. I consider everyone of them a "Current Woman" of their time. The only sad part is that I could not come up with 100 names. I know that there are lots more then just a mere 100.

So, I ask for your help. Please let me know about a significant woman that you might know. Let's make her a Current Woman of our time. It does not matter what country you live in. I'd love to hear from you. Let's show the world that it is full of fantastic women, Current Women!

Looking forward hearing from you!

Have a fantastic day and remember,

Be Active! Be Involved! Be a Current Woman!


No comments:

Post a Comment