Friday, June 17, 2011

I Am Still Here

Hello my dear readers,

I know that it's been almost a month since my last post. And I know that you missed me terribly (did you really?). I am also aware that you are still visiting and spreading the word around (I finally broke into South America!). For that I am GRATEFUL!

Now, remember back at the beginning of the year we discussed goal achievement tactics. Right. So, here I am implementing this tactics once again in my life. Life got in the way once again.

And since I cannot bare to leave you unaware of what's going on, here is just a small update.

There is some re-structuring taking place in my life at this time. Crossroads you say? Not exactly. I am just in the process of "adjustment" that will make my life better and I'll be able to help even more people. Yes, it has to do with my profession in  real estate and Current Woman.

Unfortunately, this transition takes quite a bit of my time right now. But I know that it will help in the long run. So, please be patient and keep the great job of following me. And I promise that there will be couple of new posts in the next few days.

Thank you for your loyalty, trust and belief! This is just the beginning for you and I!

Have a fantastic day and remember,

Be Active! Be Involved! Be a Current Woman!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the best in your "adjustment"! I love new times in my life where anything can happen. I look forward to reading your blog and seeing what happens. I am following!
    ~Erin
    http://www.mynuggetsoftruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete